1. How long have you been collecting Sailor Moon items?
I bought some Art-books and mangas about 8 years ago but I really started collectionning my items around 2004.
2. How many items are in your collection?
Woow, I'm not courageous enought to count them, and something new comes every month...
3. Do you keep your items in the box or are you a ‘de-boxer’?
I'm a de-boxer, I can't let a doll or another item in its box, it's as if it was saying "set me freeee pleaseeee, I want to take a breath!!" looll
4. How do you display your collection?
I proudly display my collection in a beautiful display cabinet that cost me 150 Euros (and it was 50% off!!) otherwise I have a big cupboard where I can display them.
5. What was the first piece that started the whole thing?
My Cosmic Heart Compact (noo Chelsea don't hit me!!!) when I bought it I just needed to have more compacts and then I wanted the rods and then the dolls and then the posters, and then.... AAAAAAHHHHHHH LOOK AT MY ROOM NOW!!!!!!
6. What is your favorite/most treasured/meaningful piece in your collection?
My "Seihai" (Moon Chalice from the S Season)
7. What is your most desired collection piece that has yet to be acquired?
Super Sailor Moon Chara Talk (and also Super Sailor Venus Chara Talk - Crystal Version)
8. What is your favorite category (dolls, cels, etc) for collecting from and why?
My RPG Toys, because I put them on sometimes and I secretly yell those famous sentences "Moon Spiral Hearts Attack!!", "Crisis Make Up!!!" etc... xD
9. Is there any item/character that you wish had been made into a toy?
Yes, the vilains such as: Nehelenia, Zirconia, Amazon Trio, Sailor Galaxia, Iron Mouse, Aluminium Siren , Lead Crow, Tin Nyanko and the Kakyu Princess
10. Where do/did you find most of the items in/for your collection?
eBay and recently Yahoo Japan
11. What is the greatest length you have gone to for a particular item?
230 Euros for my Moon Chalice
12. What is the most expensive item in your collection?
One more time: my Moon Chalice but I think my Moon Stick (2nd version) and my recently aquired Excellent Doll Sailor Saturn aren't that far away.
13. What was the best bargain you’ve ever managed to get?
I found my Spiral Heart Moon Rod for 10 Euros!!! I was totally paralized (of happiness of course!!)
14. How do you feel about bootlegs?
I hate them and I hate to see that most people have DVD bootlegs (and even dare to put some videos of it on You Tube, we clearly see the bootlegs subtitles)
15. Do you have plans to sell your collection in the future?
No, I would be totally destroyed
16. Do any of the items in your collection have a neat story behind them?
I remember the 2 Art-Books my mon gave me (the ones from the SuperS and Stars drawn by Naoko Takeuchi). I bring the Stars one with me when Naoko came to Paris in 1998, she signed it ^^ So it sure has a great sentimental value now (first expensive Sailor Moon thing bought from my mom and signed by its author!!)
17. What do your friends/family think of your hobby?
They are happy for me, because I feel like radiant when we speak about Sailor Moon
18. Do you collect anything else, or just Sailor Moon related items?
I collect some little things about Utena and Inu Yasha but nothing compared to Sailor Moon.
19. What do you think the lowest quality/least desired kind of Sailor moon
Irwin and American dolls, some japanese plushes are really ugly too (from the R season for example)
20. Is there anything else you’d like to add?
I love Sailor Moon and I hope it will not disappear with time because it's the only Series on which I'm that devoted to.
Current Mood: satisfied